Saturday, November 23, 2013

Phinally!

After a four hour drive to Greensburg, PA with Chem, hanging out for and hour and a half at his place, and an eight hour Greyhound bus ride, that was of course off schedule, I can finally say that I made it back home! After that trip I feel that it's safe to say that I went to hell and back to get home, especially since I had to go through Pittsburgh. Now as much as I would love to talk about my hatred for Pittsburgh, that is a discussion for another day.

Let me tell you just how awful that trip was. The guy in front of me couldn't resist but to recline his chair all the way back, and not only did he ignore my brutal but kind request, he also would rock back and forth. The nerve of some people! There was also a woman who would frequently walk to the front of the bus just to ask the bus driver unneccesary questions. She would even hold conversations with other passengers and stand in the middle of the aisle. However, I must thank this woman, because when she was two people away from getting to me I pretended to be asleep, therefore causing me to fall asleep.

Now, I must enjoy this time home because if things fall into place I may not becoming back to the City of Brotherly Love for awhile, at least until 2014. So I must enjoy my time spent with all of my family and friends. I have to take advantage of forcing my mom to take me to my cheesesteak place, Jim's, which by the way delivers to out of state. Sadly the order has to be a minimum of $32, but if you and a group of people would want to digest a piece of heaven, let me know! I have to enjoy and take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way.

Hope you guys all do the same. Have a good break people!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but laugh throughout your blog. Your trip home sounds quite interesting. I'm not sure I could keep my "cool" the way you did. Another point, I enjoy my food and am always up to try new food. Jim's sounds phenomenal, but how far away does the place deliver. I hope they can deliver to Dayton! If not, I might have to ask you to bring me something back from break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha they deliver all over the country. Just give them a three day notice and they'll send it to you no matter where you are. And if it wasn't for me falling asleep I would have definitely lost my "cool" and gotten kicked off of the bus haha

    ReplyDelete