Saturday, December 7, 2013

Laziness At Its Best

Have you ever gone the extra mile to do something what you consider to be the, "easy way"? Lord knows I have, and I've recently took notice of that when I found myself using Snap Chat to take pictures. These pictures aren't normal Snap Chat pictures, meaning they're never sent, I usually just save it and keep it moving. I consider this to be easier than using the two other camera apps that I already have on my phone for one reason, and that's the shortcut tool. Since my front camera doesn't work I need to turn my phone around to take a picture of myself, as if I'm living in 2007 or something. So for me I find it to be a lot easier than turning the camera around and guess where the button is.

Another way my laziness helps me create flawed logic is by using Twitter for my news source. For example, when I saw someone on Facebook comment about Paula Walker's death I didn't believe it until I went on Twitter and saw that it was trending. Even then I didn't fully believe it until I went to Wikipedia and Google for the definite answer.

Lastly, back when I had an iPhone the front camera on that phone didn't work either, so whenever I face timed with my sister I would literally pull up Photo Booth on my laptop and turn my phone around so that she'd be able to see me and I'd be able to see her. I even questioned myself after doing that foe the first time, but after the second time it made so much sense.

I know I cant be the only one, so does anyone else have any outrageous lazy techniques?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I don't think any of these are lazy! I think they're extremely inventive! I can't remember any specific time I did something like that, but I know I probably have. My dad's an engineer, and watching him through the years has definitely made an impression on me. I wish I had an example to give of his inventive nature, but my brain is clogged. Just know you're not the only one! You're just a problem solver!

    ReplyDelete